Specialized translation in Business and Finance Field
Our leading linguists and experts are capable of producing accurate, fluent, and concise translation of research materials, reports, plans, etc. for following majors:
- Finance: Public Finance, Corporate Finance, International Finance, etc.
- Investment: Securities, Real Estate, Community Enterprises, Bank Savings, Start-up, Gold, Bonds, etc.
- Bank: Currency, Capital, Credit, Property, Statistics, Banking Technology, etc.
- Tax: Regulations, Circulars, Tax Decrees, etc.
- Insurance: Social, Property, Civil Liability, Human, etc.
- Accounting and Auditing: Accounting books, tax reports, auditing reports, etc.
- Company documents: Annual Reports, Records, Company By-Laws, Labor Contracts, etc.
Workflow for Business and Finance Field:
- Prepare a translation plan
After carefully reviewing the materials and client’s specific requirements, Vietrans will prepare the most suitable translation plan.
- Develop and prepare a terminology list
For each project, if the client has no specific requirements regarding his or her own style guide or pre-existing terminology, Vietrans will set up a common terminology list to ensure the consistency throughout the documents. This terminology list will be further enhanced along with the project and become a proprietary “asset” of the client for his or her next projects.
Note: We shall apply a charge if the client requests for such a terminology list.
- Prepare a uniform formating style guide
Before proceeding with translation, Vietrans will discuss and reach an agreement with the client about text format and presentation style. Then, we will prepare a uniform style guide for text formatting such as letter font, size, heading, numbering, layout, etc. This style guide is useful for merging and editing tasks later.
Note: We shall apply a charge if the client requests for such a style guide.
- Translate and review the translation
Our translators perform the tasks following the agreed plan and formating styles under professional experts’ advice (if needed).
Translated documents are then edited for many times by cross-checking among individual translators, joined, and finally edited by team leader, then it will be reviewed by a professional expert and proofreaded by a native reader (if required).
Vietrans applies a charge for native proofreading task depending on the language and complexity of the document.
- 100% of our translators have specialized knowledge in Finance and are experts or senior specialists in the field.
- Excellent foreign language skills
- We are capable of handling documents in most of complex formats, such as scan, pdf, jpg, ppt, design formats, etc. while maintaining original figures with absolute accuracy.
- We do not charge for figures (for editable formats such as word, excel, ppt, etc.)
- We reserve the right to charge for figures for non-editable files that may require to re-input figures
If the client provides no specific requirement on text format or presentation, Vietrans will maintain or present as closely as possible to the original format.
Price quote and discount
Depending on each language and client’s specific requirements, translation rate will be varied within the range as set out in this General Quote.
Please refer to: discount policy
We are capable of translating a large volume of words with the least time.
Depending on the level of urgency, however, Vietrans reserves the right to charge an additional fee of 10-30%.
And we are always punctual.
Vietrans accepts to produce a test translation if so required. We will select any paragraph in the text (less than 150 words) and translate it for free.
If so required by the client and word volume is more than the specified limit, we reserve the right to charge a translation fee at normal rate.
All test translation of texts shall be strictly confidential.
Software-based translation allows to ensure the consistency and retain original format of the texts, create and establish a database of specialized terms, save time and budget for the client.
Vietrans will use Trados translation software if so required.
Correction of translation:
We only accept to correct a specialized translation in Business – Finance field of which errors account for no more than 30%.
All of translations that are mistranslated for more than 30% will be translated anew.
Translation, correction, and proofreading by native readers:
The rate of our translation, correction, and proofreading services for translated content is varied by language and qualifications of experts.
Nevertheless, these services are charged more higher than those performed by Vietnamese linguists or experts. Please contact us for details.
Support with editing content:
Vietrans offers support in editing or updating content and this service is offered for free for one time with a volume of less than 100 words.
For subsequent edits, we reserve the right to charge a fee depending on word volume.
Note: please mark the section to be emitted so that our linguist may easily find. Otherwise, we reserve the right to charge a fee for the entire paragraph or text if our linguist has to read and skim the materials again.
We assure that all contents on the client’s documents will be absolutely confidential and this will be clearly specified in the contract or NDA.
Please refer to information confidentiality policy
Please refer to our Workflow