Notarized Translation Of Construction Bidding Documents
- Supporting documents for contractor’s qualifications: Business registration, construction contracts, minutes of acceptance, decisions, construction methods, drawings, description of project, etc.
- Supporting documents for contractor’s financial capability: Financial statements, economic contracts, invoices and documents, cost estimates of works, documents of title, etc.
- Supporting documents for contractor’s personnel capability: Professional qualifications, labor contracts, appointment decisions, etc.
Machine and equipment bidding documents
Owner’s manual, user’s instructions, contract, certificate of quality, certificate of origin, power of attorney, manufacturer’s authorization letter, etc.
A set of translation documents for notarization includes: a copy of the translation and confirmation by Notary Public Office (Justice Department or Private Notary Public Office)
Costs of notarized translation consist of:
- Translation rate: to be varied by language and specialty (please refer to our General Quote)
- Notarization fee: Consist of proofreading and stamp fees as required by Justice Department
- Service fee: apply to urgent service, re-notarization or re-stamping of translation
* Please refer to our Discount Policy for discounts applied to individuals and groups
How long it will take to provide a notarized translation?
Typically, notarized translation will take 01-03 days depending on the language pair and volume of work
Documents must be received before 09:00 AM
Translation shall be delivered after 04:00 PM
In addition to normal translation and notarization rates, an urgent surcharge of 250,000 VND/times shall be applied.
What is the client required to provide for notarized translation?
Original or notarized copy of the document to be translated (photocopy is not accepted)
Note: All documents must be signed and stamped (completely or jointly).
Is door-to-door delivery service available?
- We offer door-to-door delivery service (surcharge included) for districts in Saigon and Hanoi
- For other provinces, delivery is based on courier service (surcharge included)
- Delivery charge is based upon the courier’s invoice
* Delivery shall be free for invoice value of 5,000,000 VND/times (Translation fee only)
Where is the translation notarized?
Completely translated documents will be notarized in Hanoi or HCM (state notarization office)
Some documents will be notarized by private notarization offices (Please contact for advice)
Does private notarization have similar validity with public notarization?
Documents notarized or originally certified by private notarization offices will have similar validity with those certified by District-Level Public Notarization. Depending on the purpose, it is advised to select a suitable notarization authority to ensure the effectiveness and save costs.
Please contact Vietrans via our hotline for advice on the most suitable service.
How is the workflow?
Please refer to our Workflow
Notarized translation of documents in foreign languages into Vietnamese
- All of documents in foreign languages must be legalized by the relevant consulate office prior to notarized translation
- It is not possible to offer notarized translation service for translated versionof original documents
- It is not possibleto offer notarized translation service for foreign language translation of a document in another foreign language (not Vietnamese)
I already have translated version. Can you offer notarization service?
In addition to notarization fee, Vietrans also charges a review fee at 50% of normal translation rate
For translated version produced by Vietrans, we charge notarization fee and service charge of 15.000 – 30.000 VND/copy (depending on the volume of pages per copy)
Translation and confirmation by a translating firm
In addition to our listed translation fee, Vietrans also charges a stamp charge of 20,000 VND per stamp (for 2nd copy or more)
True copy notarization
We only offer true copy notarization service for Vietnamese and English versions to clients that use our translation services
How long will the notarized version be valid for?
All of notarized versions, including notarized translation and true copy notarization, are valid for 06 months from the signing and stamping date
Notarized translation of bidding documents is available for following languages:
Vietrans provides notarized translation service for documents in English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Lao, Thai, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malaysian, etc.